Why Choose Us?
- State Licensed roofer with the Oklahoma contractors board
- Licensed Catastrophe team independent adjuster with State Farm and Allstate
- Over 20 years of building experience
- We have 2 million in liability insurance, and we specialize in working directly with the insurance adjusters and insurance companies to help you get your restoration done as quickly as possible with no worries from you the customer.
- We are also offering custom, above ground, safe rooms built into existing house closets and garages.
- We offer a 14 day startup guarantee on roofing repairs from the day of signing contract so you are not waiting months on getting there roof repaired.
Welcome to Quad-D Enterprises LLC!
If you aren’t cut out for construction or building projects, then you should pass the duties and responsibilities to the experts for professional results. And if your needs are in Edmond and the surrounding areas, Quad-D Enterprises should be the first and only company to consider for the project.
Call A Professional!
Construction is a field not everyone is versed and experienced in. Whether it’s building a patio for your backyard, a kitchen renovation, installing new carpet or a small business extension, an inexperienced do-it-yourselfer cannot expect the best outcomes from their independent pursuits. The task may also command a considerable amount of time and labor, resources most people cannot or do not want to expend.
Let Quad-D Enterprises work on your project from start to finish. We have the imperative skills of flawless planning and painstaking preparation, which are qualities fit for a successful project.
We work with any home building project, regardless of how large or difficult the project is. We spend considerable time in planning and preparing each and every detail to guarantee building strength and safety for its homeowners.
So why choose us? We have what it takes to complete the work in a prompt and effective approach. We work flexibly to provide customized services to meet different needs and goals of clients.
We take the time and effort to do an on-site estimation before we hand over a final quote for your project. We understand that many business clients suffer drastically from downtime and that residential clients are deterred from their activities of daily living. As such, we make sure our operations are conducted as fast as possible without compromising quality.